Example of the used NXT robot
Instead of the RCX 2.0 Bricks, we are now going to use the more advanced NXT Bricks. The NXT Brick is shown in the picture below: 
The benefits of the NXT Brick in contrast to the RCX 2.0 Brick are:
- The NXT Brick is able to communicate using bluetooth.
- The NXT Brick can be connected to the computer by cable.
- The RCX 2.0 Brick has three sensor input ports, while the NXT Brick has four sensor input ports.
- The NXT Brick comes with an accessory Lithium Rechargeable Battery.
All specifications of the NXT Brick are listed below: 
The NXT Brick includes:
- 32-bit ARM7 microprocessor.
- Support for Bluetooth wireless communication.
- 1 USB 2.0 port.
- 4 input ports.
- 3 output ports.
- Powered by 6 AA (1.5v) Batteries, not included, or lithium Rechargeable Battery (#9798 or #9693), sold separately.
- Up to three NXT Bricks can be connected at the same time; however, you can only communicate with one NXT Brick at a time.
Back to: PRE2015_2_Groep1