Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Peer Review & Reflection.
Peer Review Table
|1. Quality of Work delivered||F, T||K,L||K,F,T,L||T||K,F,L||K,F,T,L|
|2. Ability to consult in a focused and structured way||K,F,T,L||K,L||F,T||K, T||F,L||K, F, T,L|
|3. Giving and Receiving feedback||K, F,T,L||K, F, T,L||K, F, T,L||K, F, T,L|
|4. Exectution of team role||K, T,L||K, T,L||K||K, T,L||K||T,L||K|
|5. Communication with fellow students||F, T||K,L||K, F, T,L||T,L||K, F||T,L||K, F|
|6. Honoring Agreements||F, T||K,L||F, T||K,L||F, T||K,L||F, T,L||K|
- Things you make are good, but it can always be better.
- Is focussed during meetings, has good ideas
- Does what is asked and knows what he has to do.
- Want to know what going on.
- during meetings a little more active participation
- Reading everything on the wiki (pieces of others)
- More structure in parts put on the wiki.
- Sometimes doing extra thing without being asked to do it.
- Quality is good, short but powerful
- The input during meetings is good. more input can be given.
- very flexible with planning, good and fast communication.
- Does what is asked, always on time
- Always on time and prepared for meetings
- show more of what is done on the wiki.
- More depth like other sources etc. also to create more depth in one subject. (verder ingaan op een onderwerp)
- More participation during a meeting because your ideas are good!
- putting a little more time in the project
- Enough sources on the wiki, knows the core of her own part.
- Taking responsibility/chores like printing the wiki.
- Is prepared for meetings, keeps the group on track during a meeting.
- Is clear about when there are problems like when a week she can't spent a lot of time on the project.
- Does what is told to do
- Making the wiki understandable for outsiders
- making the wiki more structured.
- Reading everything the rest has done to be updated about what the rest has done.
- Good quality of work
- has taken the role of leader, also on the wiki.
- has a lot of structure in how she works
- Make sure you are not going to do to much. letting go a bit more
- be careful with working ahead. try to do one step back sometimes to let others keep up.
- try to give other people more speaking room (when in the role of the leader)
- giving and receiving feedback has not really been done, so this is the same for everybody.
- There are no strict deadlines, so we can't comment if they are being kept to.
- within the whole group there is a good communication.