Embedded Motion Control 2013 Group 1/Meeting 20130911
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting 2013-09-11 (12:30 - 13:00)
- Generic Software architecture accepted.
- Wiki contents should be decisions and the arguments for those decisions.
- Highest priority is the Laserscan Stack consisting of the following nodes:
- Read Laserdata and convert to line segements, in the Robot Frame;
- Transform the line segment to state description.
- Monday 16th of September the group will come together for Hackaton_1 between the 3rd and the 8th hour of the TU/e lecture scedule.
- Answers to questions:
- The Corridor challenge consists of a robot placed between two wall until an exit presents itself to one of the sides.
- Important is to show the robot can navigate without colliding with the walls and that the robot is able to make corners.
- The arrows in the final challenge are standardized. Images are(/will be) available on the wiki. The arrows appear in two forms, pointing left or right.
- No low level control loops are needed. The robot is controlled using cmd_vel containing x,y, theta velocity vectors.
Todo's before next meeting on Wednesday 2013-09-18
|Reserve location for Hackaton_1||Wouter + Paul||2013-09-12|
|Finish installation of Ubuntu, ROS, Gazebo and run the example.||Everyone||2013-09-16|
|Send the terminator config file to everyone||Paul||2013-09-12|