Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
During the RoPod project, you will use several tools, systems and concepts you might have (partly) seen before. Here, a general overview will be given in order to get everything up-and-running as fast as possible..
Standard software Installation
- Installing Ubuntu (Windows Part)
- Installing Ubuntu (linux part)
- Configuring GitHub
- ROS installation
- RoPod basic simulation software
- GAZEBO installation and interface with ROS
RoPod regulator software installation
Using the robot
- Simulation: how to get the software running?
- Connecting to the robot (wireless)
- Connecting to the robot (wired)
- Test Simulink Controller in the robot
- Learning C++
- RGBD-camera: calibration & registration
- Connecting to file server via samba
- Commands cheat sheet
- Copying External Repositories
- Ropod v1: hardware configuration
- Install SDL library
- Load heightmap in GAZEBO
- Setup IDE
- Tutorials of our World Model, the Environment Descriptor (ED), can be found here.