RoPod/Tutorials/Ropod v1 hardware configuration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Configure IP-address using the SOPAS-software of Sick. Make sure the IP-address is in the same domain as the local network of the robot.
- Place this IP-address in the corresponding launch file
- 1 central router, 1 router on the robot, connected to the PC.
- router of the robot should have DD-WRT firmware installed. An overview can be found at https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices. Make sure, the hardware revision is correct as well!
- General installation advice can be found at https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Installation
- Download the right firmware-version
- Flash the firmware on the robot-router
- An overview of different strategies for linking routers can be found at https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Linking_Routers. Now, we chose the Client Bridge link.