Difference between revisions of "PRE2019 3 Group4 Usability-Tests"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 12:40, 22 March 2020
Task 1: Device placement
- Participant is required to put the device at a stable/reachable surface and in front of them (in the correct way with the buttons at the top and the charging input at the right hand side)
- The participant is able to do this, this task is passed.
Task 2: Charge the device
- Participant is required to charge the device by plugging a cable in the device as well as in the power output.
- If a sound is produced by the device (which means that it is charging), this task is passed.
Task 3: Turn the device on
- Participant is required to turn on the device by pressing the on/off button.
- If a sound is produced by the device (which means that it is on), this task is passed.
Task 4: Change modus at novice level
- Participant is required to put the modus at the novice level.
- If the participant uses the arrow shaped buttons properly (to change buttons), then a sound will be generated which indicates the current modus the participant has activated. If the participant has activated the correct modus, then this task is passed
Task 5: Typing a letter
- Participant is required to type one letter by using the device. This task measures two things:
- If a participant is able to recognize the six-point system of the Braille cells by using the left Braille cell on the device. This will be measured by response time (time to recognize)
- If the participant entered the correct letter (error rate) by using the right Braille cell of the device properly.
- If a letter is entered, then this task is passed.
- Participant is required to type another letter, however is he asked to make a mistake on purpose. At this point, the participant has to use the reset button to correct his mistake.
- If the participant succeeds, then this task is passed.
Task 7: Turn the device off
- Participant is required to turn off the device by pressing the on/off button again.
- If the participant is capable to turn off the device, then this task is passed.