PRE2016 4 Groep1
- Sjoerd van Helden 0893960
- Stijn Middelhuis 0947014
- Roy Niemark 0956824
- Andrei Pintillie 0980402
- Dennis Struver 0955477
Below the progress after the first week is given. There is worked on several different assignments and a start is made with the project.
Agreements for meetings: Monday after presentation/feedback we have a meeting of 1 hour. After that we can work on the divided Self Study Assignments (SSA’s) if we want but that is optional. When needed, there can also be a meeting planned at thursday afternoon.
Keep our wiki up to date, the wiki will be checked on Sunday evening for the feedback on Monday.
- SMART Home for children – Make the house safe for children, lock doors, keep cabinets locked, give alerts to the parent, turn down the hot water. Important: Cost (USE perspective).
- Educational robot for children with autism – Help children with autism get more communicative.
- Distribution robot – Distribute the right amount of medicine to an elderly person at the times he/she has to take his/her medicine.
- Green energy – Solar panels.