Nog te verwerken
- Drunk and Disorganised: Relationships between Bar Characteristics and Customer Intoxication in European Drinking Environments
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3524613/ About the intoxication of people, not necessarily about how much alcohol they drink. Does talk about how lenient bars attrack "drunkards".
- The effects of alcohol expectancies on drinking behaviour in peer groups: observations in a naturalistic setting
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01152.x More about the expectancies of positive and negative effects of alcohol and their relation to alcohol consumption
- Genderedness of bar drinking culture and alcohol-related harms: A multi-country study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3660036/ More about agression and if that is more prevalent in predominantly male drinking cultures or predominantly female.p
- Drinking Games in the College Environment: A Review
- Discriminative control of alcoholics' drinking by the drinking situation.
- Observational study of alcohol consumption in natural settings. The Vancouver beer parlor.
- The Tempo of Country Music and the Rate of Drinking in Bars
- Contextual Influences on Young People's Drinking Rates in Public Drinking Places: An Observational Study