Nog te verwerken
- Drunk and Disorganised: Relationships between Bar Characteristics and Customer Intoxication in European Drinking Environments
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3524613/ About the intoxication of people, not necessarily about how much alcohol they drink. Does talk about how lenient bars attrack "drunkards".
- The effects of alcohol expectancies on drinking behaviour in peer groups: observations in a naturalistic setting
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1360-0443.2005.01152.x More about the expectancies of positive and negative effects of alcohol and their relation to alcohol consumption
- Genderedness of bar drinking culture and alcohol-related harms: A multi-country study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3660036/ More about agression and if that is more prevalent in predominantly male drinking cultures or predominantly female.p
Check op TUe netwerk
- The male Suburban pub-goer and the Meaning structure of drinking
- ‘I go to dance, right?’: representation/sensation on the gendered dance floor (2012):
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02614367.2013.798348 This article explores a group of young adults’ experiences of social dancing in the Eastside of Vancouver, BC, Canada. Seems to be more about the sexual meanings behind dancing
- “A Cool Little Buzz”: Alcohol Intoxication in the Dance Club Scene (2014)
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826084.2013.852582?casa_token=K40lVC-o6VIAAAAA:lIK3Ny1gk_y54GcqLp23gwXx8cInC2zUNeR2CyOLfVXyFPg0jUh_NFBaCVMPt-DOHStljPN1U2h3fA About young adult Asian Americans in the dance club scene. Describes: Alcohol Intoxication and Sociability, Being Intoxicated is Fun, Degrees of Intoxication: Getting Buzzed, not Drunk,
- DELAY OR PROBABILITY DISCOUNTING IN A MODEL OF IMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR: EFFECT OF ALCOHOL (2013)
- Behavioural correlates of alcohol intoxication (1993)
- Drinking Games in the College Environment: A Review
- Discriminative control of alcoholics' drinking by the drinking situation.
- Observational study of alcohol consumption in natural settings. The Vancouver beer parlor.
- The Tempo of Country Music and the Rate of Drinking in Bars
- Contextual Influences on Young People's Drinking Rates in Public Drinking Places: An Observational Study