Embedded Motion Control 2017 Group 5 Meetings Overview

From Control Systems Technology Group

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(9 intermediate revisions not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
-
== Members Group 5 ==
+
== Meeting 1 (12-5-2017) ==
-
<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" style="width:100%;border-collapse:collapse;">
+
Reviewed initial concept design with tutor.
-
<tr style="background: #D3D3D3;">
+
<li>Team needs to think more on software architecture (components, functions, flows).
-
<td width="150px"><b>Name</b></td>
+
<li>Current architecture diagrams are not explicit enough.
-
<td width="120px"><b>Student ID</b></td>
+
<li>Agreed to meet next week to discuss findings and prepare first presentation.
-
<td width="120px"><b>Email</b></td>
+
-
</tr>
 
-
<tr>
 
-
<td>Torben Beernaert</td>
 
-
<td>0778690</td>
 
-
<td>t.f.beernaert@student.tue.nl</td>
 
-
</tr>
+
== Meeting 2 (16-05-2017) ==
-
<tr>
+
Discussed initial design and prepared presentation.
-
<td>Rodrigo Estrella Treviño</td>
+
<li>Presentation will be made.
-
<td>1035228</td>
+
<li>Information flows need to be specified.
-
<td>r.estrella.trevino@student.tue.nl</td>
+
<li>Code the corridor challenge in pairs (Sjoerd & Bart, Rodrigo & Kagan, Angel & Torben).
-
</tr>
 
-
<tr>
 
-
<td>Kagan Incetan</td>
 
-
<td>1037760</td>
 
-
<td>k.incetan@student.tue.nl</td>
 
-
</tr>
+
== Meeting 3 (19-05-2017) ==
-
<tr>
+
Discussed corridor challenge progress.
-
<td>Sjoerd Knippenberg</td>
+
-
<td>0738104</td>
+
-
<td>s.c.m.knippenberg@student.tue.nl</td>
+
-
</tr>
+
<li>Focus on framework, easier to discuss if we are more specific.
-
<tr>
+
<li>Think carefully on what we need/want to test (some parameters) Simulation vs Real.
-
<td>Angel Molina Acosta</td>
+
<li>Code the corridor challenge separately, in pairs Sjoerd & Bart (world model) , Rodrigo & Kagan (Motion Controller), Angel & Torben (Action Manager).
-
<td>1036456</td>
+
-
<td>a.molina.acosta@student.tue.nl</td>
+
-
</tr>
 
-
<tr>
 
-
<td>Bart Vercoulen</td>
 
-
<td>0747283</td>
 
-
<td>b.c.g.vercoulen@student.tue.nl</td>
 
-
</tr>
+
== Meeting 4 (29-05-2017) ==
-
<tr>
+
Define testing plan.
-
<td>Wouter Houtman</td>
+
-
<td>-</td>
+
-
<td>w.houtman@tue.nl</td>
+
-
</tr>
+
<li>Tuesday, Turning 90° degrees with odometry, turn based on the laserdata, collect realtime data for worldmodel tests and tuning potential field (Angel, Sjoerd, Kagan, Bart) .
-
</table>
+
<li>Wednesday, Everything not done on Tuesday, smoothing turnings, potential field with set point (Kagan, Rodrigo, Bart)
 +
<li>Use pythagoras, check for corner detection.
-
&nbsp; <!-- White space -->
 
-
== Initial Design ==
+
== Meeting 5 (02-06-2017) ==
 +
Discussed corridor challenge result and progress.
-
The Initial Design document can be found here: [[Media:4sc020 initial design group5.pdf|Initial_Design_Group5]].
+
<li>Things that go well (Potential field, detecting the gap and stopping in the right spot).
 +
<li>Things that didn't go well (Didn't stop after turning, due to time delays).
 +
<li>We are not using time delay anymore, we go back to odometry data.
 +
<li>First advance for Pledge algorithm (PICO got into a loop).
 +
<li>There's a problem while sticking to a wall when moving.
-
== Meetings overview==
 
-
Brief summaries on the contents of team meetings are available here: [http://www.google.com]
+
== Meeting 6 (12-06-2017) ==
 +
Discussed final presentation and maze challenge.
-
==  Embedded Motion Control 2017 Group 5 Meetings Overview==
+
<li>Tutor had no complaints about final presentation.
 +
<li>New function for align PICO and stay parallel to walls.
 +
<li>Integration of all functionalities tested, except for left and right doors (To test on tuesday).
-
Brief summaries on the contents of team meetings are available here: [http://www.google.com]
+
 
 +
== Meeting 7 (20-06-2017) ==
 +
Discuss the Wiki page.
 +
 
 +
<li>Still mising some points.
 +
<li>Update functionality and system hierarchy.
 +
<li>Update IBD and add description.
 +
<li>Add figures and unused functions.
 +
<li>Merge corridor challenges explanations.

Current revision as of 15:28, 20 June 2017

Contents

Meeting 1 (12-5-2017)

Reviewed initial concept design with tutor.

  • Team needs to think more on software architecture (components, functions, flows).
  • Current architecture diagrams are not explicit enough.
  • Agreed to meet next week to discuss findings and prepare first presentation.

    Meeting 2 (16-05-2017)

    Discussed initial design and prepared presentation.

  • Presentation will be made.
  • Information flows need to be specified.
  • Code the corridor challenge in pairs (Sjoerd & Bart, Rodrigo & Kagan, Angel & Torben).

    Meeting 3 (19-05-2017)

    Discussed corridor challenge progress.

  • Focus on framework, easier to discuss if we are more specific.
  • Think carefully on what we need/want to test (some parameters) Simulation vs Real.
  • Code the corridor challenge separately, in pairs Sjoerd & Bart (world model) , Rodrigo & Kagan (Motion Controller), Angel & Torben (Action Manager).

    Meeting 4 (29-05-2017)

    Define testing plan.

  • Tuesday, Turning 90° degrees with odometry, turn based on the laserdata, collect realtime data for worldmodel tests and tuning potential field (Angel, Sjoerd, Kagan, Bart) .
  • Wednesday, Everything not done on Tuesday, smoothing turnings, potential field with set point (Kagan, Rodrigo, Bart)
  • Use pythagoras, check for corner detection.

    Meeting 5 (02-06-2017)

    Discussed corridor challenge result and progress.

  • Things that go well (Potential field, detecting the gap and stopping in the right spot).
  • Things that didn't go well (Didn't stop after turning, due to time delays).
  • We are not using time delay anymore, we go back to odometry data.
  • First advance for Pledge algorithm (PICO got into a loop).
  • There's a problem while sticking to a wall when moving.

    Meeting 6 (12-06-2017)

    Discussed final presentation and maze challenge.

  • Tutor had no complaints about final presentation.
  • New function for align PICO and stay parallel to walls.
  • Integration of all functionalities tested, except for left and right doors (To test on tuesday).

    Meeting 7 (20-06-2017)

    Discuss the Wiki page.

  • Still mising some points.
  • Update functionality and system hierarchy.
  • Update IBD and add description.
  • Add figures and unused functions.
  • Merge corridor challenges explanations.
  • Personal tools