Embedded Motion Control 2017 Group 5 Meetings Overview

From Control Systems Technology Group

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Meeting 1 (12-5-2017))
(Meeting 1 (12-5-2017))
Line 4: Line 4:
<li>Current architecture diagrams are not explicit enough.
<li>Current architecture diagrams are not explicit enough.
<li>Agreed to meet next week to discuss findings and prepare first presentation.
<li>Agreed to meet next week to discuss findings and prepare first presentation.
 +
 +
 +
== Meeting 2 (16-5-2017) ==
 +
Discussed initial design and prepared presentation.
 +
<li>Presentation will be made.
 +
<li>Information flows need to be specified.
 +
<li>Code the corridor challenge in pairs (Sjoerd & Bart, Rodrigo & Kagan, Angel & Torben).

Revision as of 07:11, 22 May 2017

Meeting 1 (12-5-2017)

Reviewed initial concept design with tutor.

  • Team needs to think more on software architecture (components, functions, flows).
  • Current architecture diagrams are not explicit enough.
  • Agreed to meet next week to discuss findings and prepare first presentation.

    Meeting 2 (16-5-2017)

    Discussed initial design and prepared presentation.

  • Presentation will be made.
  • Information flows need to be specified.
  • Code the corridor challenge in pairs (Sjoerd & Bart, Rodrigo & Kagan, Angel & Torben).
  • Personal tools